We are always looking for great content for this site.
We are looking for content that will provide value to our readers – content that is inspirational as well as educational.
Now matter how amazing the content is, however, if it’s not being read, then it won’t make a difference how good it is.
Here are 5 tips to create a great post. :
- Make your title compelling. Your post title is like a headline in a newspaper article. You want to peak the curiosity of your prospective readers. Collaboration Among Teachers becomes Keep Your Teachers From Being Selfish. Which post would you rather read?
- Keep your paragraphs short. When I see a blog post with one large block of text, I normally click the back button. There might be a piece of valuable information in the post, but I don’t want to search through a mountain of text to find it.
- Use bullets. Many of your readers will probably skim your post first. I know I do. I look for the bullet points first. Then, if the bullet points peak my interest, I will read the rest of the post. I know many readers do the same thing.
- Bold the important phrases. Again, this is to help catch the attention of the skimmers like me.
- List are Good. 10 Top Leadership Tips. 8 Ways to Connect with You Staff. 5 Tips to Create a Great Post. Try and find a way to create a list for readers to follow.